Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Quit Pudding Me Down

(Kr)  I need to stop congratulating myself every time I break a sweat.  I mean, come on, thighs.  Let's get into a routine here.  I should, however, point out that I'm writing this as I walk up a Jill.  Hill.  With Jack.

(Ke)  I'm feeling very Humpty Dumpty.  I haven't gotten to the self congratulatory part of my day yet.

(Kr)  Well, you can congratulate me then.

(Ke)  I'm kinda too busy eating pudding.

(Kr)  They don't have pudding here on fitness mountain.  Just dignity and a sense of accomplishment.  P.S. send pudding.  My thighs wrote that last part.  What's that?  Did I do my walking lunges AFTER my hike?  Well, I guess I did.

(Ke)  It's like you're trying to drive me into a guilt ridden spiral which ultimately ends with me making popcorn in the middle of the day.  You know how I feel about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment