Monday, February 28, 2011

Cat-astrophe

(Kr)  What's the haps?

(Ke)  Just playing Scrabs.

(Kr)  I'm watching America's Cutest Cat.  And liking it.  What happened to me?  I even have a favorite.

(Ke)  You've become a crazy cat person vicariously through actual crazy cat people.  I would like to know a) what channel and b) what your favorite looks like.

(Kr)  Animal Planet.  You tube tickle cat.

(Ke)  Youtube looks weird when it's not one word.

(Kr)  Oh, I was calling you a tube.  Now we're watching Must Love Cats. 

(Ke)  That's what I thought at first but I couldn't understand what would warrant that.

(Kr)  You've always been kind of a tube.  That's all.

(Ke)  Ah, nuts.  You noticed.  I thought I was hiding my tubeness all these years.

(Kr)  Some say you're tubular.  Those people are dorks.

(Ke)  I'm going to personally bring that word back into the consciousness of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment