Monday, February 21, 2011

Shake Shame

(Kr)  I bought a Shake Weight.

(Ke)  "Phew, that's it."

(Kr)  Are you quoting a Shake Weight commercial?

(Ke)  You should know the answer to that but please watch it.

(Kr)  I've seen it enough to know not to use it in public.  Or be filmed using it.

(Ke)  Come on.  Just film yourself using it in public.  Just once.  Was this a well thought out purchase or a spontaneous one while at Target?

(Kr)  Not well thought out at Bed, Bath, and Beyond.

(Ke)  Are you shake, shake, shaking yourself into shape yet?

(Kr)  Nope.  I'm at Zan Zan Zankou chickening my way into not doing a damn thing.

(Ke)  Just hearing those words makes me feel sick.  I always overdo on the falafel when I go there.

(Kr)  Never been.  Trying the garlic dip.  The Ace of Cakes guy said it was his favorite garlic thing ever on Best Thing I Ever Ate.   He makes cakes so I trust him.  I love cake.

(Ke)  I trust him on cakes.  Garlic sauce?  I'm not convinced.

No comments:

Post a Comment