Sunday, February 6, 2011

Made For TV Lifestyle

(Ke)  What doing? 

(Kr)  I'm busy doing stuff.

(Ke)  I'm going to need to know what.

(Kr)  Lifetiming.

(Ke)  What's the title?  Poison Ivy II:  Lily?

(Kr)  Lies He Told. 

(Ke)  Ah.  Gary Cole.  Nice.

(Kr)  You've seen?

(Ke)  I just saw it was on.  I'm not that good.

(Kr)  If Marc and I get married, I'm specifically adding an "I'll never fake my own death and leave you to go start another family" vow.

(Ke)  That's the kind of paranoia that is necessary in every ceremony.

(Kr)  Oh, and "rob a bank to get us out of debt after I lost all of our money".

(Ke)  You promise to or not to?  That's very important.  I support either, really.

(Kr)  I vote for not to.

(Ke)  Boooooooriiiing.  Those bills aren't going to pay themselves.

(Kr)  He can make his money in a respectable way:  dancing for the ladies in a g-string.  Or g-string optional.

(Ke)  Or ladies optional.  I'm just saying he shouldn't limit himself.

(Kr)  Gary Cole had quite the bod.

(Ke)  I think he still may.

(Kr)  Gonna watch Shrek 4.

(Ke)  You do that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment