Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Quaid Parade

(Kr)  I'm watching a Dennis Quaid movie where there is this kid who is infatuated with baseball.  I left the room for a minute.  I came back and Dennis Quaid was playing baseball.  I kept waiting for the kid and Dennis to meet and begin their protege/mentor relationship.  Then I realized after half an hour that the little kid was Dennis, just older.  Didn't occur to me that it started off in the 50's and now it's the 80's or 90's.

(Ke)  Sounds like great costuming.

(Kr)  It's just me not being aware of my Dennis Quaid sirroundsibgs.  Or surroundings.

(Ke)  I try not to be aware of too much Dennis Quaid anything.  He really lost me with Legion.


(Kr)  I like my Dennis Quaid accent-free.  Especially after Great Balls of Fire. 


(Ke)  Goodness gracious!

(Kr)  No.

(Ke)  I agree.  Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment