Saturday, August 28, 2010

What Ever Happened to Baby Doll Dress?

(Ke) Oh, you remember that green baby doll dress you were going to take to goodwill because it made you look pregnant but then you gave it to me because you thought it might look cute on someone who actually is pregnant? Then I tried in on and realized it couldn't possibly be flattering on anyone?

(Kr) Not sure. I've had so many unflattering dresses. Picture please.

(Ke) Somebody finally likes it.


(Kr) I'd probably look ok in it if I wore it like Bug. Maybe I should start wearing everything by putting it on the ground and rolling around on it.

(Ke) I've never seen it look better. Bug can make anything look good.

(Kr) Bug can rock an outfit, though. Tell you what.

(Kr) I still don't know which dress it is.


(Kr) Ah, yes, I have it in black. It's turned into a nightgown.  A nightgown.  Like I'm an old lady living on the prairie.

(Ke) Money well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment