Sunday, August 29, 2010

Buggin' Bronco

(Ke) We're timing how long it takes for this to fall off. 


(Kr) What is that Toy Story thing? How long? 

(Ke) Woody held his own for an hour and fifteen minutes then I finally took it off. Bug was super annoyed by it after a while. 

(Kr) Woody ridin' bareback. Not the greatest cowboy. That didn't make much sense. What I said. Had a little wine is all. 

(Kr) I actually forgot to ask, why on earth did you have a Toy Story sticker. 

(Ke) Joe's x-ray technician gave it to him for the baby. I guess they really got to know each other in the five minutes he was getting x-rayed. 

(Kr) So, the baby is going to want a sticker from 5 months before he was born for a movie released 7 months before he was born? Nice gift, x-ray guy. 

(Ke) X-ray girl. 

(Kr) I'm sorry about what I said about the x-ray guy. I want to hug him and let him know I think he's real nice. Real, real nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment