Friday, August 27, 2010

Womb Shock A Locka


(Kr)  When you find out the sex of the baby today, don't just text it willy-nilly.  Build it up.  Add suspense.  Like on American Idol.  Be my Ryan Seacrest.

(Ke)  Ok.


40 minutes later . . .


(Ke)  America has voted.  It's down to two finalists:  male or female.

(Kr)  Ok.  Screw suspense.  I need to know.

(Ke)  We'll find out . . .

(Kr)  You're going to commercial, aren't you?

(Ke)   . . . right after this appointment.  We have to pay for this somehow.

(Kr)  It's a THIS?  I knew it!  How many millions of votes?

(Ke)  A record was set:  8 million.  Most were us voting.

(Kr)  Is Paula Abdul gonna perform, or are you going to tell me?

(Ke)  What do you think it is?

(Kr)  I think it's a gal.

(Ke)  Interesting. . .

(Kr)  I underestimated your ability to leave me on the edge of my seat. Touche'.

(Ke)  That'll teach you to doubt me.

(Kr)  I'm dyin' over here.

(Ke)  Shouldn't be too long.


An hour later . . .


(Ke)  We just got out.

(Kr)  Wow!  Long one.  Sooooooo . . . (Tapping fingers).

(Ke)  You're about to be an aunt . . . Of a beautiful baby . . .

(Kr)  Is it Krista Jr. or Mr. Krista Jr.?







(Ke)  Baby Boy Cassidy.

No comments:

Post a Comment