Tuesday, August 31, 2010

EM&Mys

(Kr) We are playing scrabble and Marc has had some wine.  (We may have also had a few mimosas with brunch. It's Sunday. Not Judge Us Day.)  Anywayzzzzzzz, he moved his head and quickly saw my letters. He thought they were a Toblerone.  We may have to have his sweet tooth extracted.

(Ke) I didn't know it was possible for someone's head to move that fast.

(Kr) He can be quite bionic under the influence.  Even his snores are faster.

(Ke) You should call Guiness...the record book, not the other.  Just to be clear.

(Ke) Best Emmy opening ever.

(Kr) I didn't see it. Missed it by 9 dummyhead minutes.  What happened?

(Ke) You'll probably never be able to see it. You're just going to have to imagine what happened.

(Kr) I know. Why can't they create a Tube thing where You can watch things that have happened in the past?

(Ke) I don't want to ruin it for you...or take the time to explain it to you.

(Kr) Which is the thing you don't want to do most?  TiVo it to me.  Does that exist yet?

(Ke) I think you know the answer to both. I'm so tired of Joe fawning all over Betty White.  I'm sitting right here!

(Kr) I like her better than you, too.  But I would never say that to your face.

(Ke) And that's why you're less of a jerk than he is.  Jim Parsons should definitely play Pee Wee Herman in something.

(Kr) Maybe he could play his brother, Pee Pee Wee Wee.

(Ke) Don't make me laugh when I'm eating an M&M, which is about 99% of the time.  I buy them for "guests".

(Kr) And the other 1% is peanut M&Ms.

(Ke) Pretzel.

(Kr) It's 8:30 and we're in bed so night night.

(Kr)  Have you seen my arthritis meds?  Oh, sorry.  That was meant for Marc.  And I forgot Joe has arthritis, so my bad. Could have said osteoporosis but that would mean spelling it correctly.

(Ke) You're jerks.  The lot of you.  Bucky Guntz needs a sip of water.

(Kr) Being that sincere will dehydrate a guy.  I go sleepy bears.  Feel free to text me your Emmy musings.

(Ke) Ok, Kreets.  Maybe George Clooney should share that glass of water.

(Kr) I'm just so tired of him and his charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment