Thursday, August 26, 2010

Turtle Waxing Philosophical


(Kr)  I'm noticing a disturbing trend of "regulars" in places where regulars don't belong.  I call them "irregulars".  At the car wash this morning, this guy was hanging out at the cash register, casually sipping a soda and chatting up the cashier who looked one blink away from unconsciousness brought on my boredom.  After a bit, I realized he wasn't picking up a car, he came here to hang out.  Just to hang out.  At a car wash!  If you're hanging out talking to the help while your car is NOT being washed at a car wash, you're not a regular, you're a creepy guy harassing the staff.  You can get away with that at a bar where drinking, harassment, and being creepy are pretty much required. That's what all good bar regulars do. But, not at my hand car wash, buddy.  Not at my hand car wash. . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment