Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Coming to Terms With Twinadequacy

(Kr)  Are you around to Skype?

(Ke)  No.  We're out eating. 

(Kr)  You suck.

(Ke)  I know.

(Kr)  At least you're aware of your suckage.  So many Americans are unaware.  It's tragic.

(Ke)  I've had many years to come to terms with it.


(Kr)  And I'm the best.  Mom and Dad sat us down when we were 7 and told us that.  That I'm the best and you're adopted.

(Ke)  I agree.  But, I'm pretty ok for an adopted kid.  I think I'm Mom and Dad's kid, but they adopted me out and then adopted me back.

(Kr)  You're a tough one to keep.  But, I think that's part of your charm and not a burden like dad always says.

(Ke)  I'm his favorite.  After you.  And Kory.

(Kr)  And the neighbor kid whose name he can never remember.  But after him, totally his favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment