Friday, March 15, 2013

Let's Absolutely Not Get Physical

(Ke)   Are you in a good place emotionally?  Look at what our mother has done to my two year old son.


(Kr)  Details.  Immediately. 

(Ke) Oh, it gets better.  http://www.jibjab.com/view/clAeJ42tBFulIMUBhJly Get a pen and paper ready because you will have questions for Mom.

(Kr)  Oh my god.  What the...?!  I cannot stop laughing and I cannot stop watching. 


(Ke)  I can't stop worrying about Mom.  I'm disturbed in the most hilarious way possible.  I asked her to make a Jib Jab for Bronx and Zolly but this isn't quite what I expected. 

(Kr)  There's no way she watched it. 

(Ke) Absolutely not.  No way.  Clearly she doesn't know what the song is about?


Bronx is ripped and Zolly is really pretty limber.  Although I don't know how that body is supporting her head. 

(Kr) The message to them at the beginning is so sweet and innocent then BAM!


(Ke)  Stop it!  I'm going to have nightmares!


I never noticed Bronx's double chin. Or his five o'clock shadow. 

(Kr)  Jib Jab needs to step up their game.  Have you talked to Mom about it?  You might want to let her know before she shares it with her church group. 

(Ke) Yes, I just talked her.  She only watched the beginning and is laughing as hard as we are.  

(Kr)  Impossible. 

*posted with permission from our hilarious, Jib Jab lovin' mom, Janet Lanphear (We love you, Mom)


No comments:

Post a Comment