Saturday, March 16, 2013

Daylight Losing Time

(Kr)  I'm trying this experiment with daylight savings time where I show up two hours late for everything.  You know, really get the people thinking about whether or not they leapt the wrong way.

(Ke)  Surely the consequences will fall to those people.

(Kr)  Yeah, I may have missed important events in my life.  But I'm so avant garde.  You wouldn't understand, forward leaper!

(Ke)  I leap neither forward nor backward.

(Kr)  Status quo Arizonian.  Even worse.  You don't take chances, man.  We in the rest of the time zones stand for something.  Even if it's something we are mandated by law to stand for.

(Ke)  Arizona doesn't want to confuse people about when Walmart opens.

(Kr)  Solid point.  Well, I gotta go to work.

(Ke)  Good for you!  Seriously, good for you.

(Kr)  Yeah, I'm really fortunate.  I was supposed to be there two hours ago.  I'll just walk in the door and yell, "Art!".

(Ke)  Genius.  They'll totally get it.

(Kr)  Even if they don't, I will have done something that really matters.

(Ke)  Mom and Dad would love to have you back home.

(Kr)  Gladly.  They're in a state that respects leaps and springs.

(Ke)  And winters and Springs.  And winters.


No comments:

Post a Comment