Saturday, October 1, 2011

Maybe No More Spicy Food Before Bed

(Kr)  I had a dream that you and I got into a gigantic fight while we were on a ship that was a dance club in the middle of a lake.  Julia Roberts was with us and she was telling me that you called Dad and how lame that was.  So, I yelled at you, "If you don't stop being such a jerk, you're going to lose Julia Roberts as a friend!".  Then, naturally, I jumped off the ship/club and swam away.

(Ke) You do have a pretty powerful backstroke.

(Kr) Then I got back on and yelled that I was going to be sorry when you won the Nobel Prize.

(Ke)  That makes the most sense out of all this.

(Kr)  By the way, this is the second dream I've had where I was going to a club with wet hair.  Is that my biggest fear in life?  If so, phew!

(Ke)  Your hair should only be wet when leaving a club.  From getting all buck in your dancing and whatnot.

(Kr)  Oh, you know I'm always gettin' buck at the club.  Wait, buck means tired and sore, right?

(Ke)  No, that's crunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment