Friday, August 12, 2011

Yummy, Yummy, Yummy I've Got My Love In My Tummy

(Kr)  There's a show on some channel we don't get called Living With A Sexy Ghost.  And there's a My Strange Addiction on next about a woman who carries around her dead husband's ashes.  Oh, and she eats them.  She's eating her dead husband's ashes, in case you missed that.

(Ke)  Are there any other kind of ghosts?

(Kr)  That's a great point.

(Ke)  Those two shows seems oddly related.

(Kr)  Another good point.  An ad for Hillybilly Handfishin' just to complete the night.  Boy, tv, you sure got weird.  I want to see sexy ghosts. Why don't I have that channel?!?!

(Ke)  What channel?

(Kr)  Mnet.  It's a music television station in South Korea.

(Ke)  That makes total sense.

(Kr)  Statistically, most sexy ghosts do reside in South Korea.  Everyone knows that.  It's just that music part that's a mystery.

(Ke)  That mystery is why you don't have it.  Sounds like a phone call to your cable provider is in order.

(Kr)  I would but I'm too busy barfing after watching this woman lick her husband's ashes off her sausage fingers.

(Ke)  Morbid Lick 'Em Aide.

(Kr)  You won't find that at the five 'n dime.


(Ke)  It's more of a special order treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment