Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Appetite Destruction

(Kr)


In the Ross dressing room.  How's that ice cream sound now.

(Ke)  I just ordered french fries, you bitch!

(Kr)  This is my new diet picture.  I predict a hefty weight loss.

(Ke)  I already threw up in preparation for my fries.

(Kr)  I broke a sweat just looking at it.

(Ke)  I'm going to pretend it fell off someone who just simply cut themselves shaving.  No puss involved.  That helps.

(Kr)  That's now how you spell pus.  So, that sentence is totally different than you intended.

(Ke)  No, that's what I meant.

(Kr)  There are some teenagers in Pink Berry faking British accents.  It irritates me almost as much as getting Pink Berry instead of ice cream.

(Ke)  You should ask them what part of Britain they are from.

(Kr)  They're from Iwillpunchtheirfaceshire.  It's in the country.

(Ke)  Sounds bloody beautiful.  Now I'm thinking about that band aid.  Dammit!

No comments:

Post a Comment