Monday, October 24, 2011

Puss In Running Shoes

(Kr)  I have to stupid work out.  Did you work outs?

(Ke)  I went for a walk this morning.  Nothing to brag about.

(Kr)  I'm going to attempt to jog up the hills.  It's either going to feel rewarding or like dying a slow humiliating death.

(Ke)  Let me know if it's the former.  If it's the latter I'll find out eventually.

(Kr)  Sure will.  Get the eulogy ready.  Zoiks!  Flatlining.

(Ke)  I'm honored to be your last text, rather than you calling 911.

(Kr)  Today is the first day I've run in over a year.  I feel like crying I'm so proud of myself.  And I ran hills.  And did lunges between sets.

(Ke)  Go ahead and cry.  Let it out.  But not too hard.  It sounds like you can't spare the oxygen.

(Kr)  I'll be in wheelchair tomorrow.  But pride will be flowing through my debilitated legs.  There was definitely a chunky cat sitting on my chest.  I could hear it purring, "you're going to meowing die!  Meeeeeeeeowhahahahahahaha!".

(Ke)  You really showed that chest cat by not dying.  Stupid morbid cat.

(Kr)  I never do what cats tell me to do.  Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment