Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Blue Man And Woman Group

(Ke)

This is what's happening here.


(Kr)  Why so blue?

(Ke)  We are at the Giants game.  High fives and hugs.

(Kr)  Blue hugs?  Blue high fives?

(Ke)  All the above.

(Kr)  Glad somebody's having fun.  Haaaaaarumph!  That's a blue bummer.  Seriously, are you painted?

(Ke)  If  you have to ask.  Nothing shows discoloration of teeth more than blue paint.  Except black paint.  It's the guys in front of us.

(Kr)  Is Bronxy with you?

(Ke)  Nope.  A guy spit on a girl in a Giants jersey.  A grown man.  With his daughter.

(Kr)  Ah, sports.  Brings out the best in people.

(Ke)  I've never given so many random high fives to strangers.

(Kr)  Sounds germ-ridden.

(Ke)  There will be a shower in my future.

(Kr)  Make it scalding.  Blue germs are the hardest germs to eradicate.

(Ke)  I'm going to pick up a Brillo pad.  People are giving me a pound and telling me "good job".  Pssstt....I didn't play.

(Kr)  Don't tell anyone.  They'll cut off your salary.

(Ke)  You always have words of wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment