Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Stoptee

(Ke)  Joe just asked me what I think about the goatee he has after he shaved.

(Kr)  Marc tried that with a mustache a few weeks ago.  He pretended he was going to keep it.  I said go ahead.  He shaved 5 minutes later.

(Ke)  I'd rather he have a barbershop quartet mustache.  He actually likes it and is going to work with it.

(Kr)  Yokes!  Yikes!!  And yokes.


(Joe)  It's not that bad.

  

(Kr)  If it was '94 and you were at a Blind Melon show.

(Ke)  I hate it so much.  He better start having an affair because I'm not going near it.

(Kr)  Mistresses will be swarming to him.  I give it 2 years to get a good affair started.  That's about how long it will take for my time machine to get done.

(Ke)  It scares me how much he likes it.

(Kr)  Oh, so I shouldn't insult it.  Like I just did.  To him.  I hope I didn't hurt his feelings.  Kind of.

(Ke)  No, he's laughing.  I guess I'll go buy him some Wranglers tomorrow.

(Ke)  He wants Marc's opinion.  Honest.

(Marc)  Badass.  Baaaad.  Aaaaaaasss.

No comments:

Post a Comment