Friday, March 18, 2011

Giddy Down

(Ke)  Bronx has been sleeping for 4 hours and farting for 2.

(Kr)  I miss his farts.  We are going to City Walk.

(Ke)  I wanna go.

(Kr)  It's gonna be totes fun.

(Ke)  Whatcha gonna do?

(Kr)  Saddle Ranch. Shit just got real.

(Ke)  A little Saturday night bull riding?

(Kr)  Nick the bartender just bought us shots. He obviously doesn't get how non-shotty we are.

(Ke)  Nick is a peach...schnapps.

(Kr)  He sure was.  Ya know when ya buy a new pair of jeans and you wash them to fit just right and then you wear to them to do a li'l rib eatin' and you danggum get sauce on 'em?  Living that.

(Ke)  Are your jeans going to make it?

(Kr)  It was a little touch and go but they're in recovery now.

(Ke)  Please give them a little hug for me.  I'm sure they'll pull through.

(Kr)  I know they will.  They're so young.

(Ke)  More importantly, how were the ribs?  And did you go 8 seconds?

(Kr)  The ribs were tasty and I went 0 seconds.

(Ke)  Wow.  That's not very good.  Maybe next time.  There's a Saddle Ranch here.  We'll have a bull riding contest when you visit.

(Kr)  Can I (not) think about it?

(Ke)  I know your answer.  I'll get my hat and boots ready.

(Kr)  And your chaps.  The assess ones.  Assless.

(Ke)  I'll need the asses one.

(Kr)  I'm going double asses.

No comments:

Post a Comment