Thursday, March 3, 2011

Gross. Just Gross.

(Ke)  Your job is to think of a better term for dirty or poopy diapers.

(Kr)  Dingy butt holders?

(Ke)  I actually like that better which should give you an indication of how much I hate the others.

(Kr)  Shit britches?

(Ke)  Ding ding ding.  It's good but I'm going to need you to dig deeper.

(Kr)  Brown bags.  That's from Marc.

(Ke)  Not bad for a first timer.  Just to keep You in the loop, Joe is drinking Sanka. I predict regret.

(Kr)  I like the way you capitalize "You", like I'm royalty.  I deserve that kind of respect.

(Ke)  My phone is responsible for the random capitalizations. It's apparently the boss.

(Kr)  Oh, so your phone respects me?  Good to know.

(Ke)  It doesn't know any better.  That was uncalled for.

(Kr)  What's uncalled for?

(Ke)  Saying my phone doesn't know any better.

(Kr)  Yeah.  Mean.  Chocolate trousers.  "Excuse me, I must change Bronx's chocolate trousers.  I shall return momentarily to finish our game of Canasta."

(Ke)  We might have to move to the Hamptons to use that one.

(Kr)  Just get a Hamptons summer place.  No need to commit year round.  Just use the phrase seasonally.  Brown trouser basket.  Also courtesy of Marc.  Dirty Spine Napkin.  Marc's.  Rotten eel wrapper.  Again, Marc.  Filthy bum sneeze tissue.

(Ke)  These are all great entries.

(Kr)  Yep, halfway through Must Love Cats. It's happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment