Tuesday, March 8, 2011

OprEye

(Kr)  Quick, list your favorite optometry store names:  Visualeyse.  Positive Eyeons.  Foureyes.  For Your Eyes Only.  Eye Candy.  Vision Quest.  Ok, I made that one up, but it rules.

(Ke)  This isn't fair.  I don't frequent them.  You have the advantage.  But I can see so I win.

(Kr)  New rule:  you can make them up.  Eyesetoner.

(Ke)  That makes no sense.  Disqualified!!

(Kr)  Fine, but it works on some levels.

(Ke)  Does it?  Does it really?  Do You See What I See?  Eyes Wide Shut.

(Kr)   Eye Heart Glasses.

(Ke)  Eye For An Eye.

(Kr)  Those are truly awful.  Eye'd Love To See Ya.  Eye'll Be Seeing You.  The Looking Glass.  All made up, by the way.  Sighted people have no imagination.  Why Eye Oughta.  Foresight Is 20/20.  Make A Spectacle (it's a play on build a bear).  R "eye" t This Way.  You're lagging.  A Perfect Vision.  Eye Spy.

(Ke)  Dang, I got sidetracked with breast feeding and changing diapers.  That's plural in 2 minutes.  You've clearly won.

(Kr)  Takes after his daddy.  Or were you breast feeding 2 people in 2 minutes?

(Ke)  Yep, I found another baby at the hospital.  He were hungry.

(Kr)  Random roaming babies are the best.  These excuses are getting tiresome.  Keep playing, quitter. Gotta work.  See how many more names you can come up with before I beat you.

(Ke)  I'll do my best but I'm pretty sucked into Oprah.  Ew.

(Kr)  Oprah is taking over your life.  It's time for an Oprahvention.

(Ke)  NO!!  I mean, I don't have a problem.

(Kr)  But the rehab center is in the Alps.

(Ke)  Or is it in the AAAAAAA-AAALPS?!?!

(Kr)  You need this.

(Ke)  I can beat it on my own.

(Kr)  If you don't go, I'm having ABC removed from your basic cable.

(Ke)  That's fine.  It's on CBS.

(Kr)  I'm not stupid.

(Ke)  If I need any kind of help it's to get me off the cake.  I've had a piece a day...sometimes two.

(Kr)  Quit diverting.

No comments:

Post a Comment