Monday, April 8, 2013

Twisted Sister

(Kr)  TMC is airing a twin marathon. There are two with Bette Davis as twins.

(Ke)  Uplifting cinema to be sure.

(Kr)  Murdering. Identity stealing. Nothing I wouldn't do to you.

(Ke)  Duly noted.

(Kr)  But I'd do it with 1940's panache. So it's not creepy.

(Ke)  I've always thought myself Joan Crawford to your Bette Davis.

(Kr)  I've always thought you Bette Davis to my Bette Davis.

(Ke)  The only person afraid of Bette Davis is Bette Davis.

(Kr)  Of course the dog can tell the difference between them, but the husband is completely fooled.

(Ke)  Dogs are smart and husbands not very observant. A fact that still holds true 70 years later. Catch up.

(Kr)  I've only been married a year, so. . .

(Ke)  You'll figure it out.

(Kr)  I want somebody to turn the lamps on for me before I enter the room. Bette Davis and Bette Davis have that and I want it too!

(Ke)  I'm sure there are college students looking for unpaid internships that benefit neither themselves, anything or anyone but you.

(Kr)  They're all hired.

No comments:

Post a Comment