Thursday, April 4, 2013

Not Your Grammar's Cooking

 (Ke)

Prepositions are excellent for puncturing. 

(Kr)  I just used an "upon" the other day to poke a hole in a theory.

(Ke)  Trader Joe's Butter Chicken With Basmati Rice meal box editor, I'm sorry but you're fired. 

(Kr)  If you have power at Trader Joe's, how about using it for free peanut butter cups?

(Ke)  I don't need any more peanut butter cups, free or otherwise. Ever. For at least a week. 

(Kr)  Oh, we're not talking about for you. 

(Ke)  If I had real power I would make the carts bigger. I can't even fit a two year old, a four month old in a car seat and $200 worth of groceries. Come on!  I shouldn't have to stack my frozen meat on my infant daughter. Give me some room. I have to say, though, that I prefer an unconventional oven. One that isn't afraid to wear white after Labor Day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment