Saturday, August 18, 2012

Lotion Revoltion

(Ke)


This had been on the bathroom counter for over a month.  From the only vantage point I would ever notice it, it looked like it said Bodycologne and I would think, "I don't want any lotion with that name anywhere near my body".  By the time I stood up, I would forget about it.  This went on and on.  Finally yesterday I looked at it closer.


So much better.  Then I threw it away anyway. 

(Kr)  Stood up?  So, at the root of this story, you're peeing? 

(Ke)  I was doing what ladies do in the toilette.  

(Kr)  Why do you hate the coconut/lime combo so much?  Did a lime touch you? 

(Ke)  I like them both very much but I guess I was just tired of looking at it and had probably had it for years so it was time to part. 

(Kr)  The cabinet wasn't an option?  Just trash whatever offends your eyes?  Must be nice. 

(Ke)  Hey, when you live in the lap of lotion luxury, you discard whatever you want whenever you want.  It lived in the cabinet for a long time just taking up space.  Freeloading.  Bronx dug it out.  I no longer needed its services. 

(Kr)  I think I hear it crying from here. 

(Ke)  I'm happy to dig it out and bring it to LA. 

(Kr)  We are currently fostering our lotion limit. 

(Ke)  That's what I thought. 


No comments:

Post a Comment