Friday, August 3, 2012

Hair A Parent

(Ke)  Stupid baby hairs are giving me a cowlick.

(Kr)  Put them up for adoption.  I'm sure there's somebody out there who would love to nurture your baby hairs to their full potential.  You thought long and hard before you got into this relationship with this haircut.  Now you have beautiful baby hairs.  Baby hairs you knew would be a result of that union.  And now you resent them.

(Ke)  But, I only cut it that one time.

(Kr)  You're not a teenager!  You made your choice.  Your hair didn't fall on those scissors.  I think the most insulting thing is that not everyone is capable of having that haircut.  They just don't have the hair for it.  They pay good money to professionals who say they will do their best, only to find it's just not possible.

(Ke)  I've made my bed.  I take full responsibility.

(Kr) That's the mature thing to do.  They'll grow and you'll regret ever feeling this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment