Tuesday, June 19, 2012

We All Have Our Skeletons

(Kr)  It is very disturbing that there is need for a PSA against using a mannequin in the car pool lane.  C'mon LA, you're better than this.  Aren't you?

(Ke)  There's a simple answer to that.

(Kr)  That the use of mannequins in car pool lanes has been greatly exaggerated?  That's not the answer, is it?

(Ke)  I'm afraid not.  I've heard of worse ways of getting away with using the car pool lane.  Or trying.

(Kr)  Like the guy in Washington who used a skeleton.

(Ke)  There's that.  And Jesus Christ!

(Kr) Oh, boy.

(Ke)  Let me clarify; no one tried to use Jesus Christ.  That was my response.

(Kr)  That definitely needed some clarification.  I'd already started my Google search.  The PSA said something like crimes involving mannequins are on the rise.

(Ke)  Other crimes?

(Kr)  Don't even look it up.  You'll be ashamed for America.  I had to know what other crimes had taken place.

(Ke)  Should I just move to Canada?  Would that be easier?

(Kr)  And other parts of the world.  I think it's worldwide.  Tsk tsk tsk world.  The best part about the skeleton guy is that he had it holding what looked to be a cookie tin.  Ya know, for realism.

(Ke)  I always travel with a cookie tin, but only when I'm the passenger.  But not in the backseat.  Only the front.  I'm very particular about that.

(Kr)  Everyone has their rituals.


Nobody can fault you for enjoying a sweet en route treat.  Nobody.

(Ke)  Is Brian still sitting in the driver seat?  The balls on this guy.

(Kr)  Aren't we all just skeletons holding cookie tins in the car pool lane called life?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/06/skeleton-in-passenger-seat_n_1190126.html
There's the whole article.  My favorite part is that he was fined $124 for skeleton-related charges.  That's it?!?  $124?!?

(Ke)  I was really hoping that was a hotel robe. I had a whole scenario in my head.

(Kr)  Just a hoodie.  A white one.  Because nothing says subtle like a bright white sweatshirt.

(Ke)  I didn't realize he had "a heck of a commute".  It all makes sense now.

(Kr)  I know.  Poor Brian.

(Ke)  Where's the wig?  And sunglasses?  AND WHO THE FUCK IS THAT?

(Kr)  Exactly.  No indication in the article of where he got the dead body!!  I hate Brian.  So very much.  And worse that that, I'm disappointed in him.

(Ke)  He murdered it, lived with it as man and wife for 6 years, kept it in the oven for another 4, then decided he was tired of that commute and brought it out into the light of day.

(Kr)  That's so Brian.  I guess if that were true, $124 find sounds like a harsh enough punishment.

(Ke)  There's too many gems in the slideshow at the bottom to count. It just goes on and on and on.

(Kr)  I got to the toothless woman robbing banks to buy dentures and had to stop.  For now.

(Ke)  Don't.  That's just way too soon.

(Kr)  Oh, Hal Weston.  For shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment