Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Febreally Strange

(Kr)
 
When it comes to scents that nobody anywhere in the world ever has actually smelled,  Febreze nails it. 

(Ke)  There should be a Jack in there for, you know, Christmas.

(Kr)  Jack spreading his scent?  As in phermones?  Breath?  Blood?   What are we talkin' here?  Frostbite I can see.  That seems like it would have a very distinct odor.  Frostbite and pine just says "holidays" to me, ya know.  Call me old fashioned . . .

(Ke)  I say If you're gonna go frost, you may as well take it to the top and go Jack.  His blood is fine.  Make guests wonder.

(Kr)


Reading the Wikipedia description, I'd say it's pretty accurate.  Murderous sprite with just a hint of cranberry.  Dead on.  Febreze:  No Scent Is Too Vague.

(Ke)  They made this, yet I can't find the pet allergen one anymore.  Priorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment