Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Cream Brûlée

(Ke)  I finally did it:  I bought a Yankee candle.  Not even the seasonal one on sale.

(Kr)  Oooooh.  You're like an adult and junk.  What's she smell like?  Is it really worth the hype?  Am I really this curious?

(Ke)  Vanilla icing.  I can't smell great which makes it not a perfect time to pick out a scented candle.  Bronx seems to approve.

(Kr)  A.  That was a terribly worded sentence.  Maybe the worst.
         B.  Is this about the Febreze?  You just couldn't handle my house smelling all cranberry and frosty.  You just had to one-up me.  Well, touché.  I said touché, sir!  I'll probably just buy a can of vanilla frosting and light it on fire.  Same dif.   Take that Yankee candles!!  Mwahahahahahaha . . . coughcoughcough  . . . being menacing is so hard on the throat and lungs.

(Ke)  That's not what you would do with a can of frosting.  Get real already.  Yankee candle isn't easily intimidated, just so you know.  Save your breath.

(Kr)  I'll need it to blow out that burning can of frosting.

No comments:

Post a Comment