Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Stop Your W(h)ining

(Kr)  We're just in the studio makin' beats.

(Ke)  Fat ones?

(Kr)  The fattest.  With cellulite.

(Ke)  Sounds like your beats need to hit the gym.

(Kr)

(Ke)  Mariah?

(Kr)  Pffft.  Diva-er.

My album drops in three weeks.  It's called "Purple Wine Lips:  Just The Hits".

(Ke)  But let's see those teeth.

(Kr)



Purple teeth.  Purple tongue.  *hiccup

(Ke)  Oh boy.

(Kr)  Gotta lay down some vocals over the track now.  You wouldn't understand.

(Ke)  I understand more than you think.

(Kr)  No!  You don't!  You're fired!

(Ke)  I'm out.  Peace.

(Kr)  I just trashed the room.  I hope you're happy.

(Ke)  Sorry.

(Kr)  The cops are here. It's jail or rehab.

(Ke)  A good night in jail is just what the doctor ordered.  He's not really a doctor.  He just played one on tv.

(Kr) Perfect.  A tv doctor.  He'll understand my artistry. I want to make my amends.  I was a jerk.  It's just my talent....it's bigger than me.  Than all of us.

(Ke)  Not all of us.  Just some of you.  There better be some hot tunes at the end of all this debauchery.

No comments:

Post a Comment