Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Yummy, Yummy, Yummy, I've Got Bunnies In My Tummy

(Kr)  Happy Easter, nerd.

(Ke)  Did you find all your eggs?

(Kr)  Yep.  Marc hid them all in the fridge.  In a carton.  It took me about 3 hours, but I figured it out.  I miss the days of eating your candy that you had stashed away.  Those were good times.  It was just sitting there.  Waiting to be eaten and you were torturing it by "saving" it.  I did it a favor.

(Ke)  You were kind of a holiday jerk face.  I secretly wished a stomach ache upon you.

(Kr)  Oh, I had plenty.  Sweet, sweet stolen chocolate gut aches.  I'd do it again, dammit.  I'd do it all again.

(Ke)  You are more than welcome to any hollow chocolate item in my past or future possession.  What a waste.  Stay the hell away from my malted milk eggs.  Those are sacred!

(Kr)  Keep your dummy malted treats.  The bunny is what I'm after.  It's the trophy of all Easter candy and I.  Shall.  Prevail!  Basically, I won Easter.

(Ke)  I hope you and your 5 pounds of milk chocolate bunny are very happy together.

(Kr)  My bangs were curled and punished by the chocolate gods.  Perhaps I should be making candy amends and not taunting you with stolen chocolate memories of Easter past.

Ke)  That would be more in the Easter spirit.  I think.  What is Easter about again?

(Kr)  I thought it was about stealing candy from you twin.

(Ke)  Then I never really got to celebrate.  Thanks for not only stealing my candy but Easter, too.

(Kr)  I said amends.  No go? This is what I looked like when I woke up. Isn't that punishment enough?


(Kr)  Also, these were on my nightstand.  I think I may have a problem. 


(Ke)  Ok.   I forgive you.  I would like to be reimbursed, though.

(Kr)  Woah, let's not get ludicrous.

(Ke)  You put yourself in this position.

No comments:

Post a Comment