Monday, April 11, 2011

Cooper Scooper

(Kr)  Bradley Cooper is single, so you better get a plan together regarding this whole married-with-baby thing.  I'm thinking I tell Joe you joined a cult or you could go with fake abduction.  How ya wanna play this thing?

(Ke)  What?  What happend to the 'Wegger?

(Kr)  Her lips got too pursed and swallowed her face.

(Ke)  It's so sudden.  I'm going to need a moment to think about it . . . ok, I have an apartment rented in West Hollywood under the name Susan Cooper (I had a feeling).  Bradley loves kids so Bronx is good.

(Kr) What about the East coast and Europe?  I've been telling you to run emergency drills, but you seem ill-prepared, to be frank.  Do you want a shot at the title or what?!?

(Ke)  I work best under pressure.  You'll be surprised at what I can do.

(Kr)  You better get it together, kid.  There are a million of you out there just waiting for the chance to get Bradley'd.

(Ke)  Back off!!

(Kr)  Now, that's the kind of fire I like to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment