Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Waffle Waffling

(Kr)  Day 4 Of Back Injury Recovery. Status Report: Woke up. Had toaster waffle. Took Vicodin-induced nap. Woke up. Had two more waffles. Excitedly learned box is 8, not 6, waffles. Watched 5 and 1/2 episodes of Will & Grace. Thinking about next waffle. Monday ruled.
Suck it, Garfield.

(Ke)  Craving waffles I don't have at 2 am has thrown me into a jealous rage I'm not proud of.

(Kr)  My butter intake over the last 24 hours has got to be record shattering. I won't be seeing the outside world for a few days.  I'll sleep off the newly acquired fat.  Lego my ego, homie. Ya know?

(Ke)  Seems like a solid use of recovery time. How much until you're up and back to civilian life?

(Kr) Few more days.

(Ke)  So it's the spinal countdown, I guess.

(Kr)  Oh, boy. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment