Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Stop Pand(a)ering

(Kr)  I had a dream that we were on a road trip and we stopped at this weird ice cream place.  These angry hairy guys who didn't really speak English worked there.  They were annoyed we were ordering anything.  There was this neon orange soft-serve in cones in the display case, but I ordered the white.  You know how I love my vanilla.  It looked delicious and creamy as all get out, but it tasted odd.  I got really nauseous.  After I ate it, I noticed a sign on the wall with all the flavors on it.  The white was panda flavored.  Panda flavored!!  PS I ate a lot of onion before I went to bed.

(Ke)  This is a bizarre enough dream, but the texts came out of order.  6:35 a.m. is too early to be reading about panda ice cream.  Give me at least until 8 a.m.

(Kr)  My dreams have no curfew.

No comments:

Post a Comment